Centering your theme around a favorite childhood story, like Raggedy Ann, can add
a touch of nostalgia to your party.
I found this adorable Raggedy Ann party on The Party Dress, one of my favorite
inspiration blogs for all things party.
Start by focusing on a fun color combination, such as red and aqua, for all the details and you won't over do the theme and keep the party expenses down. Incorporate your color scheme into the food presentation with red & aqua taffy, and oversized red lollipops. Then you can pull color into your other details by wrapping sandwiches in coordinating paper, tying popcorn balls and yummy chocolates with matching ribbon, and adding a custom banner.
Then highlight and splurge on just a couple of the most sentimental touches of the
beloved story to add wow to your party; like Raggedy Ann's famous "I Love You" heart
as cookie favors, and a custom designed cake.
I love this party - it brings back some favorite childhood memories!

Photography by Nicole Hill Gerulat
Party Designer One Charming Party








0 comments:
Post a Comment