I'm going to be posting some owl-inspired parties in the coming weeks. I just love the
idea that you can use the theme for a baby shower ("whoo is going to have a baby") or a birthday party ("look whoo is turning one") or even a valentine brunch ("whoo loves you");
or in this case the party invitation was inscribed "it will be a hoot"!
In any event, I think it's an adorable theme and you can customize it in so many different
color palette's as you will see in my upcoming posts!
This adorable birthday party was planned by Kallie with Kallie Brynn Photography.
She chose a color scheme of peaches and pinks and added owls for fun. Be sure to head over to Kallie's blog to read about all the DIY details she incorporated (including the handmade cake topper), a touch I think it so sentimental for a first birthday party!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment