Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Today is Mother's Day.

I am fortunate in that I have been able to experience a wonderful Mother/Daughter relationship from both sides. Today I will celebrate my amazing mom, and all that she
has done for me, and has meant to me throughout my life.

But I also will celebrate my relationship with my daughter, Hannah.

I thank God from the bottom of my heart that He has blessed me with the the most
amazing little girl in the entire world, and that He chose *me* to be her mommy.

I don't know what I did to deserve her, but it's a privilege I don't take for granted.

She is my greatest joy, and I am so blessed that because of her, everyday feels like
Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends!

photo courtesy of Divine Party Concepts

0 comments: