Saturday, April 10, 2010

{Real Weddings}: Pinkalicious Details

I loved working with Jaclyn and her mom, Donna, on her wedding to her college sweetheart, Patrick. Jaclyn and her mom coordinated every details and pulled pink hues into every aspect
of the wedding, including the bridesmaid dresses, floral centerpieces, candy station,
the wedding cake and favor bags.

Jaclyn and Pat are truly a marriage made in heaven. I have never been so incredibly touched by a father of the groom's speech, I can assure you there was not a dry eye in the ballroom.
I was so blessed to come to know both of these families and felt honored to be a part of such an amazing day in their lives.

The groom's father is world renowned Christian author Mike Yorkey, and you can find more about his books and ministry by clicking here.

Photography by Victor Sizemore
Venue: The Balboa Bay Club and Resort, Newport Beach

Congratulations Jaclyn & Patrick!

0 comments: