Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vintage, Shabby~Chic Wedding Shoot

I am just *drooling* over this vintage, shabby~chic wedding shoot featured on Style Me Pretty. This look is an eclectic blend of basement goodies, old furniture, salvaged home parts, and leftover printed fabric.

There are so many hundreds of amazing touches and creative elements to this shoot, I could just sit and look at it for hours and hours. It's just pure perfection!

Styled by Gloria Wong and Photographed by Lisa Lefkowitz

I love that the welcome table was constructed using an aqua~colored salvage door that
was placed on top of a table and used as a tabletop for the sign~in display.
Large DIY poms hung above the table. Pure eye~candy!

Gloria used a fun, playful candy~colored palette of turquoise aqua blue, mustard yellow, moss green, and hot pink. I love that in lieu of a paper program for each guest, a trio of cloths were screen printed with ceremony program information, then the pieces of cloth were hung with patterned clothespins. Such a personal touch!

The pinwheels were created with the same printed patterns as the clothespins and flower cutouts from the invitation set, then affixed to fig branches.

Another touch that I love, is that old mason jars where filled with bubble making fluid, decorated with a fabric flower, baker's twine and a vintage key. A separate vintage key was used to blow bubbles.


As always, please see the original post on Style Me Pretty to see a list and links to all the contributing vendors on this shoot.

0 comments: