You all know by now that I am on the hunt for adorable school themed parties, since my daughter will be starting school in September. I want to have a few ideas in my inspiration files for when we have occasions to celebrate; like first days of school, good report cards, last days of school, awards, and other milestones etc.
I fell in love with this sweet vintage school themed baby shower planned by
Sara Westbrook and featured on One Charming Party.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom - there are some FREE DIY Printables!!


Alphabet cookies is a darling touch...

I love the darling old~fashioned flash cards and giant letters...
A chalkboard is always perfect for displaying a warm welcome, or a menu..







Thank you to One Charming Party for sharing these FREE Printable Downloads that
can be used as cupcake toppers, to embellish invitations, or any other party decor!
Click HERE to download these "g is for girl" PDF file....
Click HERE to download "b is for B" PDF file...

Click HERE for these simply adorable children's books PDF file...
As always, please check my original source on One Charming Party for a list and credit to all the talented vendors who contributed to this party!










1 comments:
so beautiful! ... I wanted to say thanks for the blog luv! I love your blog too!
many hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration
Post a Comment