Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Photo Shoot + FREE DIY Printables!

I love Alice in Wonderland and anything with that theme! It may be because
I have watched the Disney movie so many times this summer with my daughter; and I'm thinking she is going to be Alice in Wonderland for Halloween; and we love having tea
parties. But whatever the reason, I seem to keep stumbling upon these adorable Alice
in Wonderland themed photo shoots and parties.

This darling shoot was submitted by Julie Gallagher and Alex Royston from In Good Company was featured on Amy Atlas' blog and is full of creative ideas!
In Good Company was even kind enough to share the entire party in Free DIY printable
pdf format! Thank you!

Head over to Amy Atlas' blog to begin your FREE download HERE!

As always, please see the original post on Amy Atlas' blog to see all the talented vendors who participated in this event!


0 comments: