There are so many wonderful, creative & inspiring photoshoots that talented vendors all over the country are putting together. I just love to lose myself in a wonderfully styled photoshoot. So many details can be overlook if you rush through the images...and so many creative ways to personalize your celebrations could be missed.
My inspiration file has grown tremendously over the last couple of years of seeing collaborations like this one!
I have so many gorgeous posts in the queue, and am so far behind, that I'm just going to start posting them as fast as I can...however, that doesn't mean you have to look through them as fast as you can. =)






Wedding Planner- Katie Saeger of Simply and Forever, http://simplyandforever.com
Antiques-Laurie Everett of Annie Lauries Antiques-http://www.annielauries.net/
Bouquets and boutineers-http://www.magnoliamarketonline.com/
Menus and Invites: Carrie at Bloom Boutique in Cape Girardeau
Cake-Amanda Thornberry http://acreativecake.com/
Hair and Make-up- Danea Johnson of Concepts Salon http://conceptsstylingsalon.com/
Veil and hairpieces-Feathers and Frills http://www.etsy.com/people/FeathersandFrills
Shrug-Rohm-http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rohm
Calligraphy – Penned & Pretty – http://pennedandpretty.blogspot.com/
Jewelry – Juxtapose Jewelry – Jennifer Cook – http://juxtaposejewelry.com
Antiques-Laurie Everett of Annie Lauries Antiques-http://www.annielauries.net/
Bouquets and boutineers-http://www.magnoliamarketonline.com/
Menus and Invites: Carrie at Bloom Boutique in Cape Girardeau
Cake-Amanda Thornberry http://acreativecake.com/
Hair and Make-up- Danea Johnson of Concepts Salon http://conceptsstylingsalon.com/
Veil and hairpieces-Feathers and Frills http://www.etsy.com/people/FeathersandFrills
Shrug-Rohm-http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rohm
Calligraphy – Penned & Pretty – http://pennedandpretty.blogspot.com/
Jewelry – Juxtapose Jewelry – Jennifer Cook – http://juxtaposejewelry.com








0 comments:
Post a Comment