Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{REAL WEDDING} Napa Valley Shabby Chic Wedding

In trying to keep up with my vintage wedding posts, I have been admiring this touching backyard wedding I found on The Wedding Chicks.

The wedding took place in the bride's parents home, and the bride & groom exchanged
vows underneath a big cotton wood tree at sunset. If that isn't sentimental enough, they
pulled together rickety furniture, desks, drawers, frames and doors, along with lots of heirlooms that were found around the barn, the bride's parents home, and her grandmother's home to celebrate the day.

If that isn't sweet and sentimental, I can't image what is. However, the day was bittersweet; along with their tears of joy, there were tears of sadness brought on by an unfortunate event that occurred 2 days before the wedding...you can read all about that on The Wedding Chicks.

Location: Winters, CA (Backyard Wedding)
Cake: Solono Baking Company
Coordinator/Florist: Amanda Dannenberg
Photographer: Marin Kristine Photography

0 comments: