Thursday, March 24, 2011

{REAL PARTY} Breakfast at Hannah's 5th Birthday Party

Breakfast at Hannah's 5th Birthday Party


Yesterday, March 23, 2011, we celebrated my daughter's 5th birthday. I know it's so cliche to say this, but I truly cannot believe how fast time goes by.

I remember praying for a child, and waiting (and waiting) for God to answer my prayer....and what an incredible answer to prayer she is!

I believe now how truly intimately God knows each one of his children, because He gave me such a perfect gift. He gave me more than I could have ever imagined I would want when He picked me to be Hannah's mommy. I know God knows how much I delight in His precious gift and celebrate the little joys every day.

But today we celebrated a special birthday....we celebrated Hannah turning 5 years old!

I styled a "Breakfast at Hannah's" theme party based on the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" movie with Audrey Hepburn. That movie is not only one of my all time favorite movies, but my daughter loves to play dress up, loves being glamorous, and wants to be a movie star, so I thought this was the perfect way to celebrate her milestone birthday!

... and this post would not be complete without a heartfelt thank you, thank you, thank you to each one of my hand picked vendors who helped make this party a reality!
Please see credit and links to all the fabulous vendors who were a part of this party!

Here is the invitation that I custom designed and handmade


Here are some of Hannah's little girlfriends watching her get her hair & makeup done


The birthday girl, Hannah, getting pampered


My incredibly beautiful (inside & out) daughter, Hannah


How old are you today Hannah?!!


Mommy & Hannah


Each of the little girls got to also have their hair & makeup done


and each guest got a professional photo shoot!


Then it was time for the group shot ~
They are so adorable!!


Then the birthday girl got to take a picture with each of her guests


Then it was time for individual Tiffany box cakes and opening presents!


I know my little Holly Golightly had a wonderful time!
I love you with all my heart sweet daughter!!!!!!


Event Planner & Stylist - Kinser Event Company (aka Hannah's Mommy)
Professional photography ~ Memories by Michael Photography
Catering (including the Tiffany box cakes) ~ Jay's Catering
Hair & Makeup ~ Hair Comes the Bride

8 comments:

Melissa C said...

Love this party! Such an adorable theme. Sharing on my FB page now ;)

A Blissful Nest said...

seriously fabulous job!! Love it!!

A Blissful Nest said...

seriously fabulous job!! Love it!!

Heavenly Blooms said...

I adore this party theme. Your daughter is so sweet!! Beautiful job on all of the details... my favorite is the white hydrangea in the Tiffany's bag and the mini tiffany cake boxes.

Chelsea Maureen said...

So wonderful!! Love all the details.

Adriana said...

fabulous!

Pretty Domestic said...

So sweet! Little Audreys i just cant get enough. Fabulous work!

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

I have followed you on google reader for sometime, but I just had to leave you some love on this beautiful party! What a lovely, lovely and special day for your daughter! It's just so special...maybe because it was for your daughter, but I adore it all. My daughter is turning 10 in August and I need to get my wheels turning! Thanks for the inspiration! *Ü*