I just love printables! I love that you can customize them, mix and match them, and they add just the perfect finishing touch to your party decor or tablescape. You can use different party packages for different days, and mix them up with different color palettes for a whole different look and feel! The possibilities are endless and I am always so appreciative when someone offers free printable downloads! They go right into my inspiration file!
This Thanksgiving collection was featured on my friend, Courtney with Pizzazzerie's blog, and they were designed by Stefanie Richter of Anna and Blue Paperie.
Head over to Courtney's blog to download your Thanksgiving printable collection HERE...and if you aren't following Pizzazzerie you are missing out on fabulous party planning inspiration!
You'll find Anna and Blue Paperie's website HERE; and their Etsy shop full of fabulous stationery, gift tags, printable decor and more HERE.







0 comments:
Post a Comment