Hi friends! You are probably wondering if I have fallen off the face of the earth! No, I just took a little break from blogging and social networking to focus on some really exciting events and collaborations that we are working on. I'm sooo excited for some new things happening...
...and I'm sooo ready for fall, my absolute favorite time of the year!
I wanted to start up blogging again with this gorgeous Halloween Glam Printable Collection by The TomKat Studio that I have had my eye on! I just fell in love with this color palette ~
what an elegant and upscale alternative to the traditional black & orange color scheme
we usually see for Halloween decor!
This stunning styled shoot was created by Kim of The TomKat Studio and photographed by Laura Winslow. Be sure to stop by The TomKat Studio's blog to find credit and links to all the talented vendors who participated in this shoot and the inspiration behind Kim's creation!
Click HERE to go directly to The TomKat Studio's Etsy store.










.jpg)
.jpg)







0 comments:
Post a Comment